Once you have racked up enough sales, you’ll want to withdraw your profits. To do this follow the below steps.
1. Login to your Dashboard.
2. On the left navigation bar, towards the bottom under the Manage section, click Payouts.
3. Your wallets will be displayed. They will show the current balances of funds that are available to withdraw.
4. Click on the View Wallet button for the wallet you wish to make the payout from. You will be taken in to the wallet.
5. As long as you wallet balance is greater than $25, £25, or €25. You will be able to start a payout. Press the Start a Payout button.
6. If you have already connected a wallet already, you will see in the next screen that the Payoneer payment method is Active.
7. You can choose to withdraw all available funds here, or select a custom amount. If you select the custom amount, you will be asked how much you wish to withdraw here. Please remember the minimum amount you can enter here is 25.00.
8. Once you have selected all available funds or a custom amount. Press the Withdraw button.
9. You will see a small success message appear at the top of the screen.
10. Press on the back button to be returned to your wallet.
11. Press on the payout history tab in that wallet to see the status off this new payout request (and any historical requests).
12. Our dedicated seller support team will receive a notification asking them to approve the payment. There is an SLA of 24 hours for this process, but most payments will be made much sooner.
13. Once the payment has been approved, the status in your payout history will change to finished, your balance will be reduced by the paid out amount, and the paid balance will increase by the paid out amount.
14. Your Payoneer balance will also reflect this payment being made.